cstate's guide to submitting an rfp.
Topics to consider before submitting your RFP
1. Consider your unique traits
What makes your business special? What sort of essential information would someone need to know to effectively offer a solution? What is the end goal?
3. What do you get in return?
- A hardworking team of fresh-eyed students
- Access to a network of qualified students who are close to receiving their undergraduate degree.
- A cost-effective means of consulting services
- The satisfaction of adding value to CSU
2. What do you need to provide?
Your company must provide a key communicator, access to essential information, time for meetings, and of course, the project proposal.
4. How to complete your RFP
Please download the following document and complete the required information. Send your application and any questions you may have to Bill.Shuster@Colostate.edu